I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th Pleased to announce our final annual contest category, the Colorization Contest! We all have our different hobbies, our own little way of stretching our artistic mind – sometimes writing, sometimes videos, and sometimes – colorizing B&W photos! Now’s the fun time to compete Please scroll down below for rules and prizes.
- Photo(s) must be related to classic Hollywood (beginning – 1950s)
- Must have been colorized in 2012
- No more than 2 entries per person
- Please send me a message with your photos attached. I’ll handle the rest!
- If you have a Deviantart account with the colorization, please send me the link as well
- Deadline: All entries must be emailed to me by August 1. Polls go up shortly thereafter.
How it Works
Like the video contest, the colorization contest will be in tournament style Each colorized photo will go up against another photo and voted on. Slowly photos will be eliminated and the final two will go up against each other. The photo with the most votes win!
- For folks with deviantart accounts, the ClassicColorizations group will feature the winning photo in the “Contest Winners” gallery.
- First Place Winner Receives: $25 TCM E-Gift Card!
- Second, third, and fourth places all receive public recognition and listed in the FilmClassics Contest “Hall of Fame”. (yet to be created!)