The following is film-classics.com’s disclaimer and DMCA removal policy. Please read the following, and contact us with any complaints if you believe your work has been infringed.
film-classics.com does not:
- store any video files on its server and does not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to any files listed on its pages and/or posts. All references are copyright to their respective owners.
- does not make any profit from this website
All photos, films, tv shows, radio broadcasts, and everything otherwise stated belong to their rightful owners – film-classics.com does not own anything, unless stated otherwise.
Many of the videos embedded on film-classics.com are in public domain, though we can not guarantee that this is the case with all of them. Therefore:
If you believe that your copy written work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide film-classics.com’s copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit film-classics.com to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit film-classics.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to film-classics.com’s designated copyright agent at the following address:
Email: filmclassics1 [at] gmail.com
Upon receiving said notice, as per our legal requirements we will immediately disable/remove accessing to said content. Furthermore, film-classics.com reserves the right to terminate access to its services at any time to any user responsible for repeat infringement. We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service.Disclaimer/DMCA,